The name of the company is CESPT (COMISIÓN ESTATAL DE SERVICIOS PÚBLICOS DE TIJUANA) for Tijuana and Rosarito, and CESPE (COMISIÓN ESTATAL DE SERVICIOS PÚBLICOS DE ENSENADA) for Ensenada.
The water bill comes once a month and you should pay around $15 - 30 dollars a month depending on how much you use.
1. HOW TO CONTACT THE MEXICO WATER COMPANY (CESPT or CESPE)
To contact the Mexico water company from any Mexican landline or Mexican cell phone
Or from any other phone
Tijuana and Rosarito (664) 622-6000
Learn how to dial phone numbers in Mexico
2. YOUR MEXICO WATER BILL AND HOW TO PAY IT
Your Mexico Water Bill (as of today) may look like THIS. You can pay it at the city water office or pay at a designated collection facility such as banks, convenience stores, and supermarkets. You may choose to have a professional service pay for your Mexico utilities, which we highly recommend.
FOR MORE ON PAYING SERVICES COMPANIES CLICK HERE
You may also check your bill and pay online by accessing their proprietary website
Tijuana and Rosarito CLICK HERE
Ensenada CLICK HERE
In some cases the Mexico water bill is included as part of your HOA payments; or, If you are renting, some apartments pay the water bill, but make sure this is in your rental agreement.
3. HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME ON THE BILL
To modify the name of the existing bill to your name you need to do it physically at their office with customer service (not at the cashiers).
The requirements are as follows:
- Copy of an official picture ID of the new owner
- If someone else is doing the process for you they need to provide a simple POA up to 6 months old
- One of the following:
- Property Title (Escritura)
- Purchase agreement contract registered at the Public Registry (Registro Público de la Propiedad)
- Updated Property Tax Bill (Recibo del Impuesto Predial)
4. MEXICO WATER COMPANY LOCATIONS
- Rosarito Beach
- Playas de Tijuana: Paseo Pedregal No. 10, Local 101, Sección Terrazas Mendoza, Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana
Cashiers: Mon to Fri – 8:00 to 17:00 hrs; Sat – 9:00 to 13:00 hrs
Customer Service: Mon to Fri – 8:00 to 16:00 hrs; Sat – 9:00 to 13:00 hrs
- Main Office: Blvd. Federico Benítez no. 4057, Col. 20 de Noviembre, Tijuana
Cashiers: Mon to Fri – 8:00 to 17:00 hrs; Sat – 9:00 to 13:00 Hrs
Customer Service: Mon to Fri – 8:00 to 17:00 hrs; Sat– 9:00 to 13:00 Hrs
- Plaza Rio (Big Shopping Center): Paseo de los Héroes 9550, Locales E22 y E01, Centro Comercial Plaza Río Tijuana, Zona Río, Tijuana
Cashiers: Mon to Sun – 9:00 to 18:00 hrs
Customer Service: Mon to Sun – 9:00 to 18:00 hrs