Welcome to Baja123.com Blog Sign in | Help

The Swine Flu In Mexico!? What's the U.S. Media going to come up with next?

I guess if you are in the business of selling fear, there is nothing like exaggerating the threat of a good pandemic. Well, as you can see once again the media has completely exaggerated the situation about Mexico. And it is good to see that not everyone buys what the media is selling. I truly believe that there is a concern by powerful people that United States citizens will see that Mexico could be a better place to live. Click on the video so you can see for yourself what is really going on in Mexico.

Click Here To View Video on Mexico Flu

Published Monday, May 18, 2009 9:08 AM by Kanoa Biondolillo

Comments

# re: The Swine Flu In Mexico!? What's the U.S. Media going to come up with next?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:25 AM by K

Fear is key to keeping someone from doing something with their life- maybe that is why I haven't gone surfing yet- my fear of sharks due to the movie Jaws.  However, I am going to go try it anyway and learn something new that will expand my mind and body....ahhh the beauty of being open minded and fearless!

Thursday, June 4, 2009 2:45 PM by Andrew

Fear - A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger. A state or condition marked by this feeling: living in fear.

That's what the US media is showing about Mexico. Mexico is not Iraq, if you see a bunch of soldiers they are taking care of our security, I feel safe when they are around...

Safe - Secure from danger, harm, or evil. Free from risk; sure. Affording protection: a safe place. (That's MEXICO)

# unites states lies

Friday, June 5, 2009 7:33 AM by Charlynn

I have lived in rosarito mexico for about a year and I feel a hundred times safer here than in the unites states.  Something I have observed about the people and life here as well as myself is this.... We are free from the bondages of greed, vanity, selfish pride, arrogance, and lack of morality.  The people here have a foundation from the start.  In the U.S there are many evil spirits that keep people in spiritual darkness.  Supposed to be the land of the free.  I love mexico and everytime I travel to the U.S I am turned off by it completly.  People keep it real here.  And one other thing I appreciate... the rich man, the poor man, everyone is the same.... God bless Mexico!

Friday, June 5, 2009 5:14 PM by L8Surfer

Charlynn,

I completely agree.  You really need to live it to  know how great Mexico is.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:57 PM by Brian

I have left the US for the last time in January 2007 and began living in Rosarito once again.

Crime is low compared to places I have lived in the US like Salinas, California.  I couldn't wear red or blue t-shirts there because of the gangs killing each other. I too feel safer with the military here.  This is something the US should do to reduce it's crime.

Yes the media definitely exaggerates in order to keep the tourists in San Diego.

Interestingly enough even as I send this comment the State of California is going bankrupt!  Do you think there will be less crime there in the next year or two...I doubt it.  California cannot get credit.  However, Rosarito pays it's bills and has excellent credit.  If it was so bad here why are plans on the table to build the Tijuana Convention center in Rosarito?

LEAVE THE US...ENJOY YOUR LIFE SOMEWHERE WHERE THE TAXES ARE LOWER AND PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT ONE ANOTHER.

Come in for a free cup of coffee at Bajabucks and lets talk about your future in Rosarito.

Brian Hatch  www.bajabucks.com