Benefits of Building in the Rosarito Beach Area
1. SAVE MONEY
The cost to build is generally lower than the cost of buying a resale property by the ocean. This allows you to save money by purchasing a lot and building a custom-built home.
HIGHLY REDUCED CLOSING COSTS
Closing costs are calculated on the lot value only, saving you from having to pay closing costs on the land and the structure when buying a resale property.
People are not as emotionally attached to a lot as they are to their homes. This means the time and money spent in the negotiations will be greatly reduced and it creates a much simpler process.
2. AVAILABILITY & YOUR TIME
EXTREMELY LOW AVAILABILITY
There are very few homes by the ocean available right now due to lack of construction, any good inventory left is being sold quickly and at higher prices. The only good option left to live by the ocean is to purchase one of the thousands of available lots and build your dream home.
TIME DEVOTED TO SHOPPING FOR A HOME
Don't waste your time looking for the perfect home or settle for whatever inventory is left, you could be spending a lot of time looking for a home that just may not exist. Because of the high availability for lots, finding the right location to build a home is a much simpler and quicker process.
3. HAVE IT YOUR WAY
BRAND NEW HOME
Benefits of owning a brand new home:
- Home Warranty
- Lower maintenance cost, as everything is new
- First person to live there and not living in someone's else's dirt
- No hidden flaws (covered up mildew, flooding, roofing, etc.)
CUSTOM BUILT HOME
Whatever your wants are you can have it:
- Floor plan that fits your style and colors
- Kitchen (for cooks or for non-cooks)
- Bathrooms (tubs or showers or both)
- Closets Size (walk-in or standard)
- Terraces, balconies or both
- Flooring, lighting fixtures, hardware, windows
- The ability to finish landscaping and garden to your taste
GARAGE AND STORAGE
Most homes here have very limited garage and storage options. If this is important to you, you can include it into your custom home.
4. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Improve your location! People that are building have more options to live closer to the ocean. There are thousands of oceanfront and ocean view residencial lots to choose from compared to homes.
Because of the available lot inventory you'll be able to chose a much better neighborhood and a larger lot.